Mouvement pour l'indépendance Belge
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

The first english topic and first questions

3 participants

The first english topic and first questions Empty The first english topic and first questions

Message  Kixtart Mar 15 Sep - 0:58

Hi,

How fast does MiB want to be independent? Do you think he have enough experience already or are you willing to discuss some general date/week? I think people are willing to help if you ask and be serieus Smile Maybe it is good to get involved in discussions active now on the official forum of eUNL.

What is your opinion about takeovers like the one now on GVD? Isn't it better to allow people to have their own views? I think you don't like to be taken over also suddenly by other people Wink

Some questions popping up now. If you want to ask me something you can also Very Happy

Kixtart

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

The first english topic and first questions Empty Re: The first english topic and first questions

Message  Albert I Mar 15 Sep - 14:58

We can discuss in this forum!!! Please don't urge people of this forum to join your forum, it isn't honest....If you want to speak about this subjects you can debate in this forum!! BUT DON'T POST A MESSAGE IN THE WAY TO WEAKEN THE MIB FORUM!!(We listened to you when we created an english topic, so you should be grateful and respect us!!!)

Albert I

The first english topic and first questions Empty Re: The first english topic and first questions

Message  Kixtart Mar 15 Sep - 15:27

I'm not trying to do that and I'm sorry if it sounded like that. Please don't take everything too literally.

Kixtart

Message  borsa Mar 15 Sep - 18:22

Kixtart a écrit:Hi,

How fast does MiB want to be independent? Do you think he have enough experience already or are you willing to discuss some general date/week? I think people are willing to help if you ask and be serieus Smile Maybe it is good to get involved in discussions active now on the official forum of eUNL.

What is your opinion about takeovers like the one now on GVD? Isn't it better to allow people to have their own views? I think you don't like to be taken over also suddenly by other people Wink

Some questions popping up now. If you want to ask me something you can also Very Happy

Hello Kixtart,

we have time for independence, we know that much préparatif and that should not be burned the stages will ask.
Like said it to you, we do not have much experiment of erepublik, therefore I was registered on the forum of the hollande to learn, to discuss with the other citizens and to explain the point of view of our party to try arrived has an agreement.
I invited by aillor the other members of the MIB has to make similar.

I did not understand well your question about the GVD (I use a software of translation) but I go tried to answer you when same.

If you spoken about the attempt at PTO whose GVD is victim I find that scandalous!!! are we in democracy, each one has the right to deliver its opinion, if one starts has to try reprisals against a citizen or a party quite simply by what it are not in agreement with our ideology which becomes freedom?

The MIB condame the PTO throw against the GVD.

Amoi to ask you a Kitart question, that think of our party and our ideology and our objective, realizable or not according to you?
borsa
borsa
Admin

https://mib-ebelgium.forumactif.com

Message  Kixtart Mar 15 Sep - 18:48

Hi, thank you for your answers and willingnes to discuss.
And yes, i'm sure your objective is a good one, since the netherlands/united netherlands doesn't own ingame Belgium. Atleast I am really willing to give it back when there are serious people that want to build the country again. When there is independence by people that are not serious then there is a high probability that it is takenover soon by another country (and nothing has been improved).

Kixtart

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé